Repositionable Floor Decal
This floor graphic material makes scuff-resistant, UL 410 classified slip-resistant interior floor signs that are ideal for 30-90 days of use, and the special adhesive allows these floor decals to be removed and reused as often as needed, as long as the adhesive is kept clean. The special adhesive does not get more aggressive over time, so it's especially safe for delicate floors. This also makes them an excellent choice for countertop graphics. Available in widths up to 54".
Longevity of 1-3 months indoors, depending on traffic.
It's repositionable so it can removed and used in a new location.
Like any adhesive, once it gets dirty, it can't be used any longer. It's a vinyl material, so it's not eco-friendly.
Excellent for those who need to use a decal for a short promotion, then remove it and reuse it again in a new location or during a new promotion. In these cases, the release liner must be kept and used to protect the adhesive when the graphic is removed from the floor.
|Is a Featured Product||N/A|
|Is Product Tiled?||Yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||N/A|
- Tile, vinyl, linoleum, terrazzo and ceramic floor surfaces should be cleaned with a commerical cleaner, washed with isopropyl alcohol to remove any grease, wax or cleaning solution residue, and allowed to completely dry.
- Hardwood floors should be lightly cleaned with a commercial cleaner designed not to harm hardwood finishes and allowed to completely dry.
- Any paints or coatings on the floor must have good adhesion to the flooring substrate.
- Testing for product suitability by user is recommended prior to all applications
- If there are seams or grout lines in the surface, avoid them or bridge the decal over the seams. Do not position the graphic so that the edges fall within 3" of grout lines.
Applying the Decal
- Peel back about 1” of release liner from top of the decal. Fold and crease liner back.
- Position decal starting with the top. Apply firmly using a plastic squeegee.
- Continue removing liner a small amount at a time and press down the decal with the squeegee with overlapping strokes working from the center out at a 45 degree angle.
- After the entire decal is applied, squeegee the entire surface, working from the center out, to remove any air bubbles and to ensure good adhesion. Make sure the edges are applied well.
- Do NOT apply with water.
- Wait 24 hours after application before cleaning or waxing floor.
- To maintain condition of the decals, avoid exposing them to heavy equipment traffic.
- CAUTION: If the edges of the decal begin lifting, replace immediately to avoid risk of injury due to tripping hazard.
- Lift one edge of the decal and pull using short, quick strokes.
- If you intend to reuse the decal, be sure to replace the release liner over the adhesive surface to keep it clean. Once the adhesive becomes dirty to the point where it won't securely stick to the floor or edges are lifting, it must be replaced to avoid creating a slipping or tripping hazard.