Promotional Floor Decal
This floor graphic material makes scuff-resistant, UL 410 classified slip-resistant interior floor decals that are ideal for 30-90 days of use. Our least expensive floor graphic, it’s perfect for shorter term promotions or longer term use in light traffic areas or as countertop graphics. The lighter weight means even intricate designs can easily be digitally die cut, and it is removable without leaving an adhesive residue. Available in widths up to 54".
Approximately 1-6 months indoor longevity, depending on traffic.
It's cheap and it offers great image quality thanks to a thinner laminate than most floor graphics.
The adhesive is not very aggressive, so it won't stick well if the floor isn't completely clean and free of any waxes or residue. Needs a very smooth floor surface. The base material is vinyl, so it's not eco-friendly
It's excellent for short term events, or for longer term use in light traffic areas.
|Is a Featured Product||N/A|
|Is Product Tiled?||Yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||N/A|
- Tile, vinyl, linoleum, terrazzo and ceramic floor surfaces should be cleaned with a commerical cleaner, washed with isopropyl alcohol to remove any grease, wax or cleaning solution residue, and allowed to completely dry.
- Hardwood floors should be lightly cleaned with a commercial cleaner designed not to harm hardwood finishes and allowed to completely dry.
- Any paints or coatings on the floor must have good adhesion to the flooring substrate.
- Testing for product suitability by user is recommended prior to all applications
- If there are seams or grout lines in the surface, avoid them or bridge the decal over the seams. Do not position the graphic so that the edges fall within 3" of grout lines.
Applying the Decal
- Peel back about 1” of release liner from top of the decal. Fold and crease liner back.
- Position decal starting with the top. Apply firmly using a plastic squeegee.
- Continue removing liner a small amount at a time and press down the decal with the squeegee with overlapping strokes working from the center out at a 45 degree angle.
- After the entire decal is applied, squeegee the entire surface, working from the center out, to remove any air bubbles and to ensure good adhesion. Make sure the edges are applied well.
- Do NOT apply with water.
- Wait 24 hours after application before cleaning or waxing floor.
- To maintain condition of the decals, avoid exposing them to heavy equipment traffic.
- CAUTION: If the edges of the decal begin lifting, replace immediately to avoid risk of injury due to tripping hazard.
- Lift one edge of the decal and pull using short, quick strokes.