Premium Textured Floor Decal
This opaque floor decal material makes scuff-resistant, UL-approved slip-resistant interior floor signs that are perfect for 6-9 months of use in medium to heavy traffic areas. Heavy enough to have excellent durability, it can be digitally die cut when irregular shaped floor graphics are desired. It is removable without leaving an adhesive residue. Available in widths up to 54".
Longevity of 6 months to 1 year indoors, depending on traffic.
The base material is opaque so you don't get any show-through from the floor surface it's used on. The adhesive is agressive enough to last longer than the less expensive options, but still won't leave residue when removed.
It's more expensive than the short-term materials. It's a vinyl material, so it's not eco-friendly.
Excellent for graphics on most sealed indoor flooring surfaces that need to last longer than less expensive options.
|Is a Featured Product||No|
|Is Product Tiled?||Yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||No|
- Tile, vinyl, linoleum, terrazzo and ceramic floor surfaces should be cleaned with a commerical cleaner, washed with isopropyl alcohol to remove any grease, wax or cleaning solution residue, and allowed to completely dry.
- Hardwood floors should be lightly cleaned with a commercial cleaner designed not to harm hardwood finishes and allowed to completely dry.
- Any paints or coatings on the floor must have good adhesion to the flooring substrate.
- Testing for product suitability by user is recommended prior to all applications
- If there are seams or grout lines in the surface, avoid them or bridge the decal over the seams. Do not position the graphic so that the edges fall within 3" of grout lines.
Applying the Decal
- Peel back about 1” of release liner from top of the decal. Fold and crease liner back.
- Position decal starting with the top. Apply firmly using a plastic squeegee.
- Continue removing liner a small amount at a time and press down the decal with the squeegee with overlapping strokes working from the center out at a 45 degree angle.
- After the entire decal is applied, squeegee the entire surface, working from the center out, to remove any air bubbles and to ensure good adhesion. Make sure the edges are applied well.
- Do NOT apply with water.
- Wait 24 hours after application before cleaning or waxing floor.
- To maintain condition of the decals, avoid exposing them to heavy equipment traffic.
- CAUTION: If the edges of the decal begin lifting, replace immediately to avoid risk of injury due to tripping hazard.
- Lift one edge of the decal and pull using short, quick strokes.