Economy Floor Decal
Can you please tell me if the material used for this decal (Economy Floor) is white or clear?
Floor graphics with this material are scuff-resistant and UL-approved slip-resistant and are ideal for 3-6 months of use in standard volume traffic areas. Less expensive than our Premium Floor Decal, it’s perfect for shorter term use or situations where traffic is not as heavy. Also excellent for countertop graphics, it can be digitally die cut, and is removable without leaving an adhesive residue. Available in widths up to 54".
Longevity of 3-6 months, depending on traffic.
It's inexpensive and fills a need for short term floor decals.
The adhesive is not very aggressive, so it won't stick well if the floor isn't completely clean and free of any waxes or residue. Needs a very smooth floor surface. It's made of vinyl, so it's not eco-friendly
It's excellent for short term events, or for longer term use in light traffic areas. A longer lasting version of the Promotional Floor Decal.
|Is a Featured Product||N/A|
|Is Product Tiled?||Yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||N/A|
- Tile, vinyl, linoleum, terrazzo and ceramic floor surfaces should be cleaned with a commerical cleaner, washed with isopropyl alcohol to remove any grease, wax or cleaning solution residue, and allowed to completely dry.
- Hardwood floors should be lightly cleaned with a commercial cleaner designed not to harm hardwood finishes and allowed to completely dry.
- Any paints or coatings on the floor must have good adhesion to the flooring substrate.
- Testing for product suitability by user is recommended prior to all applications
- If there are seams or grout lines in the surface, avoid them or bridge the decal over the seams. Do not position the graphic so that the edges fall within 3" of grout lines.
Applying the Decal
- Peel back about 1” of release liner from top of the decal. Fold and crease liner back.
- Position decal starting with the top. Apply firmly using a plastic squeegee.
- Continue removing liner a small amount at a time and press down the decal with the squeegee with overlapping strokes working from the center out at a 45 degree angle.
- After the entire decal is applied, squeegee the entire surface, working from the center out, to remove any air bubbles and to ensure good adhesion. Make sure the edges are applied well.
- Do NOT apply with water.
- Wait 24 hours after application before cleaning or waxing floor.
- To maintain condition of the decals, avoid exposing them to heavy equipment traffic.
- CAUTION: If the edges of the decal begin lifting, replace immediately to avoid risk of injury due to tripping hazard.
- Lift one edge of the decal and pull using short, quick strokes.