Wind Sign II
WindSign II outdoor sign frames make great portable signs for directing traffic or attracting customers to your store or event. They are an upgraded alternative to A-Frame signs that are even more stable in the wind and easier to move when weighted thanks to the built in wheels. The sign face connects to the base with springs, which allows the sign to flex in strong winds and return to an upright position, so it's virtually impossible to tip over, even in the strongest winds.
These portable plastic sign holders have the following features:
- Springs connect the portable sign frame to the base allowing the sign to resist strong winds and return to an upright position.
- "Quick change" feature enables sign blanks to be changed in seconds and stay securely in place.
- Plastic base with factory installed wheels can be weighted with up to 115 lbs of dry sand.
- Resists head-on winds of up to 60mph when fully weighted.
- Attractive plastic sign frame design eliminates torn miters and jammed latches. Won't rust or splinter.
- Two-sided (hold two signs per frame). Can accommodate coroplast, or any sign material up to 3/16" thick. See Specifications tab for more details.
|Is a Featured Product||No|
|Free Ground Shipping||No|
Wind Sign II Frame Dimensions: 42.9" x 26" x 2.5"
Wind Sign Base Dimensions: 7.1" x 28.7" x 18.1"
Assembled Wind Sign Dimensions: 53" x 28.7"
Assembled Weight: 25 lbs.
Sign Insert Size: 24" x 36"
Sign Visible Size: 24" x 35.125" (1/4" at top and 5/8" at bottom are hidden when installed)
Sign Thickness: up to 3/16"
Sign Insert Weight Limit: 5 lbs. per side
Recommended Sand Weight: Maximum of 115 lbs. dry sand
Wind Resistance with 70 lbs. of Sand in Base: 40 mph
Wind Resistance with 100 lbs. of Sand in Base: 55 mph
Wind Resistance with 115 lbs. of Sand in Base: 60 mph