This original BannerFlex design has endured the seasons to become the industry standard in banner mounting hardware for utility poles and light poles. After years of refinement, BannerFlex now offers its highest level of durability and performance with the following features.
- 356T6 Heat-Treated Cast Aluminum for superior strength and durability, and corrosion resistance
- Bolt Holes so casting may be easily bolted to poles in lieu of banding
- Banding Channels easily allow positioning of up to 3/4" wide banding to fasten casting to pole
- Arm Slide Flanges so banners can be installed or removed without moving or removing the Main Casting. Allows banner-length adjustment of 1” at both top and bottom of banner. Arms may be removed when no banners are installed
- Dacromet-Coated Set Screws and Zinc-Plated Hitch Pins are corrosion resistant and allows for easy installation and adjustment. The Hitch Pin provides added security.
- Warranty: 10 Years when properly installed and maintained
- 4-Degree Cantilevered Casting (Top arm is canted up, bottom arm is canted down) so wind energy is transferred from banner to the fiberglass arm. Keeps banner trim and in tension and promotes banner longevity.
- Eyelet Included in Casting allows for cable ties to be utilized through both the banner grommet and casting to secure banner providing added security from loss or theft.
The ideal size range for the BannerFlex D3 is 30" x 60" to 30" x 94". The larger the banner, the greater the stress on the banner, bracket and light pole, so it's particularly important to carefully follow the installation instructions and banding or bolting recommendations. Choosing Airow arms will decrease these stresses as described below, and is recommended for larger banners and high wind areas.
Available with standard round fiberglass arms or tapered Airow arms. Both arm styles provide flexibility while maintaining strength, and absorb wind energy to reduce stress on the banner and the light pole. The inherent flexibility of both arms allow the banner to return to its original taut position once wind subsides. The Airow arms increase the flexibility of the arm by up to 50% to dissipate even more wind energy, making them perfect for high wind areas or when extra wind load reduction is required. With Airow arms, the wind resistance of the D3 bracket is increased from 70 mph to 100 mph.
BannerFlex D3 Light Pole Banner Brackets are designed for utility poles with a diameter of 5" to 12".
BannerFlex prices include two brackets and two arms for hanging a single banner. Metal strapping for attaching the bracket to the pole is sold separately and is not included in the bracket prices. Standard brackets hold a 30" wide banner.
|Is a Featured Product||Yes|