View Through Paper Window Graphic
This perforated black-backed paper makes inexpensive interior mount window graphics that can be seen through from the inside. Perfect for short term uses where the graphic needs to go on the inside of the window. Available in 50% perforation, it can be taped in place, or used with our MicroDot face mount adhesive. Available in widths up to 54".
Longevity of 6 months to 2 years.
It's our least expensive view through window graphic.
It's very fragile, being paper that's full of holes. The 50% perforation pattern doesn't create a strong image, but it's very see through.
Inexpensive view through window signs that don't need to last long or won't be handled much.
|Is a Featured Product||N/A|
|Is Product Tiled?||Yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||N/A|
This product has no adhesive, so to install it in a window, you will need to use tape or choose the Micro Dot Face Mount adhesive option.
To install with Micro Dot Face Mount Adhesive, follow the instructions below.
- The ideal temperature of the air and glass would be between 60-80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- All surfaces should be considered dirty and must be cleaned prior to installation. Clean the area where the decals are to be applied with a household, non-ammonia based cleaner. We recommend an alcohol based cleaner such as isopropyl alcohol or equivalent. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
Applying the Window Graphic
- Lay the graphic face up on a flat surface.
- Remove the release liner on the Micro Dot Face Mount Adhesive strips.
- Position the graphic in the window in the desired location.
- Smooth the graphic with your hand to ensure it is securely attached to the window.
- If you make any mistakes, you can peel off the graphic and reapply it. A few of the small micro dots may be left behind when the graphic is removed, so it may be necessary to clean the window again before reapplying the graphic if it has to be removed and reapplied repeatedly.