This material is designed for outdoor walkway advertising on unsealed concrete and asphalt surfaces. It provides an exceptional bond to these surfaces, withstands abrasion and wear from heavy foot traffic and exposure to weather, and meets ASTM non-slip standards. It exceeds the National Floor Safety Institute recommendations for slip resistance on wet surfaces. It is warranted for 90 days. Removable, but can leave an adhesive residue on some surfaces. Available in widths up to 54".
Longevity of up to 90 days outdoors, depending on traffic.
It's our least expensive laminated outdoor floor decal that can be used on asphalt and unsealed concrete surfaces.
The adhesive is aggressive so that it can stick to unsealed surfaces. If used on a smooth or sealed surface, it will be very difficult to remove. While it can go on asphalt, it's not designed for vehicular traffic. While it meets the safety standards for slip resistance when wet on flat surfaces, it does not meet the standards for use on ramps while wet, so those areas should be avoided. It's a vinyl material, so it's not eco-friendly.
It's ideal for sidewalk and parking lot graphics at outdoor events and promotions that need to last up to 90 days.
|Is a Featured Product||No|
|Is Product Tiled?||Yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||No|
- The sidewalk surface must be clean and dry prior to applying decals
- Sweep the concrete surface thoroughly to remove any loose dirt or debris
- The greater the texture of the surface, the less contact the adhesive will make so the weaker the bond will be.
- Testing for product suitability by user is recommended prior to all applications
- If there are seams in the surface, avoid them or bridge the decal over the seams. Do not force the graphic down into the seam, and make sure not to position the graphic so that the edges fall within 6" of the seam.
Ambient Air Temperature: Ideal conditions are 70 F or greater. Minimum temperature for application is 50 F on a day that is expected to reach 70 F
Surface Temperature: Ideal conditions are 70 F or greater, but graphic can be applied with temperatures as low as 56 F.
Applying the Decal
- Peel back about 1” of release liner from top of the decal. Fold and crease liner back.
- Position decal starting with the top. Apply firmly using a plastic squeegee.
- Continue removing liner a small amount at a time and press down the decal with the squeegee with overlapping strokes working from the center out at a 45 degree angle.
- After the entire decal is applied, squeegee the entire surface, working from the center out, to remove any air bubbles and to ensure good adhesion. Make sure the edges are applied well.
- We recommend you heat the edges and seams to seal the edges to the concrete and minimize any moisture exposure.
- Do NOT apply with water.
- Wait 24 hours after application before cleaning or washing the decal surface.
- It's important to keep moisture from getting between the decal and the concrete surface, especially in freezing weather.
- To maintain condition of the decals, avoid exposing them to heavy equipment traffic.
- CAUTION: If the edges of the decal begin lifting, replace immediately to avoid risk of injury due to tripping hazard.
- Lift one edge of the decal and pull using short, quick strokes.
- Removal is easier when the temperature is cool.
- If any residual adhesive is left after removal of the decal, citrus or solvent-based adhesive removers can be used to remove it.