Power Graphics Digital Imaging Scholarship – Fall 2014
The Power Graphics Digital Imaging scholarship is designed to foster creativity and promote passion in the marketing and design industry for students. On behalf of the participating institutions, the goal of our scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students pursuing an education in marketing, graphic design, or any other related field.
The Power Graphics scholarship is open to those with strong academic records and outstanding creative abilities in art, marketing, and design school students from participating institutions. Power Graphics Digital Imaging will award one $500 cash scholarship to the student who writes the best response to the following question:
How has visual marketing impacted you?
- Must be actively pursuing a degree or certification in art, graphic design, marketing, or any other related field.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
- All entries must be a minimum of 500 and maximum of 1000 words. Diagrams, schematics, illustrations and photographs may be included as supporting documents.
- All entries must be submitted no later than 5pm PST, August 31, 2014.
- One scholarship award per person per calendar year. You may participate in multiple scholarships if you have not won a competition in the current calendar year.
How to Enter
- Visit the Power Graphics Facebook Page,
- "Like" our Facebook page,
- Submit your essay and supporting documents on the Power Graphics Facebook timeline. Encourage your friends to "Like" your submission!
- Send a private Facebook message to Power Graphics including your name, declared field of study, participating institution and personal contact information.
After the contest is closed, we will contact the winner via private message. Once we confirm your identity and that you are pursuing an aforementioned degree in the required fields, we will send the scholarship money directly to you.
The scholarship winner will be decided by Power Graphics Digital Imaging.
- The winner will be announced on the Power Graphics Digital Imaging Facebook Page and our Blog
- The expected announcement date is Monday, September 8, 2014, and the scholarship funds will be dispersed pending confirmation of enrollment.
Power Graphics Digital Imaging Scholarship
9645 South 600 West
Sandy, Utah 84070-1264